The Z420 Series D3J34UT Workstation Computer from HP is a PC workstation that features an Intel Xeon E5-1620 processor running at a clock speed of 3.6 GHz, 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ECC Unbuffered RAM, and a 1TB SATA hard disk. Along with a SuperMulti DVD+/-RW optical drive, it also features USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for faster data transfer. The Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed with this unit, but it can be upgraded to Windows 8 Pro with the included license. This workstation is designed to meet the demands of professionals, who work with large and complex datasets and intricate 3D models.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance
- This workstation gives you the ability to swap out parts or make upgrades on your own. The workstation features a smart chassis that offers tool-free access and easy configurability.
- High Performance
- This workstation is powered by a 3.6 GHz Intel Xeon E5-1620 processor and the Intel C602 chipset. It features 8 DIMM slots and comes with 16GB of 1600 MHz memory, and it will accept a maximum 64GB of memory.
- Graphics Support
- The workstation is built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics. The system will accept a breadth of AMD and NVIDIA professional graphics cards from Pro 2D to high-end 3D.
- Power Efficient
- The workstation is BFR/PVC-free and ENERGY STAR qualified, featuring a 90% efficient power supply.