The Z420 Series D3J34UT Workstation Computer from HP is a PC workstation that features an Intel Xeon E5-1620 Quad Core processor running at a clock speed of 3.6 GHz, 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ECC Unbuffered RAM, and a 1TB SATA hard disk. Along with a SuperMulti DVD+/-RW optical drive, it also features USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for faster data transfer. The Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed with this unit, but it can be upgraded to Windows 8 Pro with the included license. This workstation is designed to meet the demands of professionals, who work with large and complex datasets and intricate 3D models.
B&H Photo is an authorized HP reseller with professional in-house technicians available for upgrades & installations on these workstations and laptops. Built with power and speed in mind, the Z Series is designed to enhance audio and video post-production workflows and more. Each HP Z series workstation or laptop features a range of top-tier processors and large RAM loadouts. The workstations are built with graphics flexibility in mind as well so that the end consumer can configure the graphics options to their needs, and each unit includes a three-year warranty.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance
- This workstation gives you the ability to swap out parts or make upgrades on your own. The workstation features a smart chassis that offers tool-free access and easy configurability.
- High Performance
- This workstation is powered by a 3.6 GHz Intel Xeon E5-1620 Quad Core processor and the Intel C602 chipset. It features 8 DIMM slots and comes with 16GB of 1600 MHz memory, and it will accept a maximum 64GB of memory.
- Graphics Support
- The workstation is built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics. The system will accept a breadth of AMD and NVIDIA professional graphics cards from Pro 2D to high-end 3D.
- Power Efficient
- The workstation is BFR/PVC-free and ENERGY STAR qualified, featuring a 90% efficient power supply.