The D-Link DCS-6513 Full HD WDR Day/Night Outdoor Dome Network Camera is equipped with a motorized P-Iris lens that controls the iris with extreme precision. Its built-in stepping motor controls the iris opening automatically in varied light environments and maintains it at an optimal level at all times, thereby resulting in high image quality, clarity, and depth of field.
The remote zoom and focus function allows making adjustments from any computer and eliminates the need for manual focusing at the camera’s position. The WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology neutralizes any imperfect lighting and provides clear images with the right amount of contrast even for backlit subjects and delivers an improved image.
It has a built-in ICR module and IR LED for 24-hour surveillance and ensures capture up to 65.6’ (20m) in complete darkness. The IP-67 weatherproof and IK10 anti-vandal certified robust housing and a range of mounting options allow installation in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor locations and environments. It has a built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that allows it to be easily installed in a variety of locations without the need for supplemental power cabling.
- High Video Quality
- 1/2.8” 3 Mp progressive CMOS sensor
- 3 to 9mm motorized varifocal lens
- Full HD resolution of 1920 x1080 and up to 3 Mp at 2048 x 1536
- P-Iris technology for high image quality
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) image enhancement
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG codec support for streaming and recording
- Outdoor Placement
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 65.6’ (20m) range for use in dark areas
- Built-in heating and cooling ensure that the camera can work in a range of climates from -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
- Range of mounting options for flexible placement
- IP67 weatherproof and IK10 anti-vandal certified housing
- Weather shield to protect unit when mounted outdoors
- MicroSD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE ensures easy integration into your network
- DI/DO socket for connection to external devices
- Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
- Image Features
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows, privacy mask zones, shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness, zoom, focus, and aperture