The Z820 Series D3J67UT Workstation PC from HP is built for high-end computing and visualization. This dual-processor workstation features 2 Intel Xeon E5-2640 processors running at a clock speed of 2.5 GHz, a 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ECC Unbuffered RAM, and a 1TB SATA hard disk. Along with a SuperMulti DVD±RW optical drive, it also features USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for fast data transfer. Additionally, it comes with an expandable chassis and allows for tool-free serviceability. The Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed with this unit, but it can be upgraded to Windows 8 Pro with the included license.
- Unmatched Design on the Inside & Out
- This workstation comes with an expandable design and offers enhanced tool-free access and power at whisper-quiet levels. With a sleek design, it also helps keep the components uncluttered, both inside and out.
- Multitasking Made Easy
- This workstation uses the Intel Xeon processor that enables next generation PCI Express technology. With support for up to 2 processors, this workstation can operate with up to 16 processing cores, delivering enhanced performance to help you accomplish more every minute. Featuring the Xeon C600 series chipset, LSI SAS 2308 controller, and dual Quick Path Interconnects between the processors, the 2 work together to help you work effectively.
- Ultra-Powerful Visuals & High-Performance Computing
- The Workstation is built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics. It features 5 PCI Express Gen3, 1 PCI Express Gen2, and 1 Legacy PCI expansion slots. The system will accept a wide range of AMD and NVIDIA professional graphics cards from Pro 2D to high-end 3D.