The Designjet T920 36" Network Color Inkjet ePrinter features 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution. The printer features a built tray that can handle sheet media from 8.3 x 11" to 36 x 66" and roll media from 11 to 36" wide. The printer's automatic front-loading roll feed provides convenient media handling while the included software tracks jobs during printing and helps monitor media roll use. Additionally, the built-in 64 GB memory handles complex files without slowing down your computer.
The printer's connectivity options include Ethernet and ePrint so you to print from virtually anywhere. ePrint lets you print a file by emailing it to your printer's dedicated address you can print by simply sending files as email attachments to your printer's dedicate email address. Additionally, you can automatically save copies of your work to the cloud and access them anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Integrated output stacking tray eliminates clutter and ensures printouts lie flat after exiting the printer
- Monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing
- True front roll loading and automatic roll alignment make it easy to switch media rolls
- Flat surface provides a convenient way to check your prints as they come out of the printer
Speed & Quality
- Output an A1 / D-size print in 21 seconds and collate jobs with the output stacking tray
- True print previews ensure your work prints right the first time
- Get dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors with the 6-cartridge ink system
- Process complex files easily with up to 32 GB of virtual memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support
- Print from virtually anywhere using an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- Use HP Designjet ePrint & Share to automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print so you can access and print them from the cloud when you're out of the office
- Print without drivers using a USB drive or use HP ePrint to email projects to your printer