Easily mount your camera onto a tripod via the Sony VCT-U14 Tripod Adapter using the Tilta 15mm Quick-Release Baseplate from ikan. The V-lock system on the underside of the baseplate locks firmly onto the Sony VCT-U14, which can then be mounted onto a tripod’s wedge plate. Alternatively, the baseplate’s quick-release mechanism allows you to easily detach it from the VCT-U14 and switch to a shoulder mount/handheld configuration.
You can make front and back adjustments thanks to the adjustable shoulder pad which is padded to give you comfort while carrying your camera on long shoots. In addition, since the shoulder pad is located at the center of the underside of the baseplate, it allows for optimum balancing for the safety of your camera system.
The baseplate comes with 8” rods to mount accessories like a follow focus or EVF. Additionally, the height-adjustable 15mm rods adapter allows you to adjust the height of the 15mm rods for appropriate placement of accessories.
- V-Lock system provides rock-solid connection to tripod with Sony V-Mount VCT-U14 Tripod Adapter
- Easily and quickly change between studio and handheld configurations
- Adjustable shoulder pad allows front and back adjustments
- Padding material provides more comfort and better fit on your shoulder
- Centered shoulder pad position helps appropriate balancing of the whole rig
- Comes with a height-adjustable 15mm rods adapter