The GroupSTATION Base System from Vaddio is a complete media collaboration appliance for small and medium meeting spaces. It helps create a versatile multi-use room and group collaboration experience with the help of an HD PTZ camera, loudspeakers, microphones, and a control dock. This multipurpose appliance can be used for local presentations, PC-based Unified Communications, and VoIP conferencing and has a compact, sleek, and robust form factor.
The GroupSTATION allows you to remotely collaborate PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, engage in high-definition video conferencing using Skype, Microsoft Lync, WebEx, or any other application, as well as record meetings for review and provide record keeping for participants who could not attend the meeting. It uses SIP-based Voice over IP (VoIP) for multi-person audio conferencing and allows you to stream videos over IP using YouTube, Vimeo, or any other application. You can simply connect your personal devices to the GroupSTATION control dock via a USB or HDMI connection and begin using your favorite collaboration tools.
The MicPOD Dock incorporates the microphones, user interface, and PC dock in a single unit. Four cardioid microphone elements, each with its own AEC (Acoustic Echo Canceller), provide a 360° pickup pattern for all participants. The dock features SmartMic technology that ensures clear audio communication between local and far-end participants with hands-free, automatic operation. A capacitive touch user interface on the MicPOD Dock provides for dialing, volume, and mute along with video controls for zoom, PIP, and a 2-input source selection for complete operator control during a conference. The MicPOD Dock features interfaces for a PC, laptop, or tablet, HDMI and VGA inputs to locally extend the PC to the room monitor, and a USB 2.0 UVC and UAC compliant connection. Once the laptop is docked, media functions are extended from the PC for room operations.
The GroupSTATION Cam-Bar wall unit features a pair of 2-way loudspeakers with an HD camera in the center. The camera has an auto-focus, 19x motorized zoom lens and is directly wired into the main processor in the wall unit. The camera’s pan and tilt can be manually adjusted. The GroupSTATION system also includes an HDMI output to view the content on an LCD monitor when the PC or laptop is docked. The included 25’ (7.62m) long single CAT6e shielded cable connects the GroupSTATION with the MicPOD Dock and carries power, video, audio, and network signals.
- Designed for mid- to large-size meeting rooms
- Easily connect laptops or tablets for local presentations – PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- High-definition video conferencing using Skype, Microsoft Lync, WebEx, etc.
- SIP-based VoIP for multi-person audio conferencing
- Stream videos over IP using YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Record a meeting for review and record keeping
- Control Dock with 4-AEC mics, controller, and dialer
- Manual pan/tilt camera with auto focus zoom lens
- Camera’s Low light Performance: 0.7 lux (color)
- Sound bar with integrated camera
- 19x optical zoom camera with more than 58° horizontal viewing angle (16:9)
- Pair of 2-way pro audio acoustically tuned loudspeakers
- Professional integrated camera with 19x motorized zoom lens and auto-focus
- Vaddio’s quick-set manual pan-tilt camera adjustment system
- Four cardioid mic elements each with its own independent DSP featuring AEC
- automatic noise reduction and AGC
- 360° pickup pattern with 12’ pickup range
- VoIP speakerphone with integrated dial pad
- Integrated touch-screen remote for zoom, PIP
- 2-input source selection
- PC/tablet docking function with USB, HDMI, VGA, and Ethernet connectivity