The arctic white WallVIEW HD-19 USB High Definition PTZ Camera Control System from Vaddio is based on the Vaddio ClearVIEW HD-19 Camera. This high-definition integrated robotic PTZ camera features a 19x optical zoom lens and is built around a 1/3- type Exmor high-speed, low noise CMOS image sensor with a total of 1.3 Mp, producing precise HD color video images.
Integrated SmartSHOT technology with AIP (Adjustable Image Processing) provides end user control of advanced imaging DSP (Digital Signal Processor) functions. The DSP functions allow the camera operator the ability to deliver a crisp and detailed image with high definition colors.
Using an increased pixel aperture size, high frame rate, high signal to noise, and column-parallel A/D conversion method, the detail and sensitivity of the sensor are increased and noise is diminished. Minimum illumination is rated at 0.7 lux.
Outputs include USB 2.0 with HD UVC / UAC, IP control and streaming (RTSP or HLS), component HD (YPbPr), and HDMI.
- 19x optical zoom lens
- 1.3 Mp 1/3-type Exmor high-speed CMOS image sensor
- Simultaneous outputs include USB 2.0 with HD UVC / UAC, IP control and streaming (RTSP or HLS), component HD (YPbPr), and HDMI
- 0.7 lux rating for low-light environments
- Power, video, and control up to 200' (76.2m) over Cat-5 cable
- Thin profile wall mount and mounting hardware included
- Includes IR remote, 12VDC power supply, and power cord