The Cinetics Cinevise Clamp Mount for GorillaPod Focus Tripod are a set of three clamps with 1/4"-20 camera mounting screws and three sets of Cinetics Connects attachment modules that allow you to securely attach an optional GorillaPod Focus Tripod. The clamp's body is made from aluminum alloy with a stainless steel tightening bolt. Each clamp supports up to 6 pounds and clamps onto objects up to 2.5" thick. The surface of the clamp is contoured, which allows it to securely clamp to both flat and round surfaces, such as pipes. The contact surfaces of the clamp and tightening bolt feature rubber pads for a good grip and to protect the surface that you are clamping to.
The integrated 1/4"-20 camera tie-down screw allows you to mount a camera many places a traditional tripod can't go. For example, you can securely mount a camera to a shelf, vehicle roll bar or even the top of a wind sail. The three included Cinetics Connect attachment modules allow you to mount an available Gorilla Pod to the three CineVise clamps. This gives you tripod like support with flexible positioning for shots that you couldn't easily get otherwise.
- 1/4"-20 camera tie-down screw, mounts a camera weighing up to 6 pounds.
- Contoured mounting surface allows you to mount to flat and round objects.
- Each clamp supports up to 6 pounds of weight, and the three together support up to 11 pounds.
- Rubber pads on the clamp's contact points ensure a good grip and protect the surface you are clamping to.
- The included Cinetics Connect modules attach to the 1/4"-20 mounting screws and allow you to attach a GorillaPod Focus Tripod securely to the three clamps.