The Cubase Elements 7 Music Production Software from Steinberg is a music production software designed for recording, editing, and mixing audio and MIDI as well as for scoring applications. With it you can record up to 48 tracks of audio and 64 tracks of MIDI. Cubase Elements 7 is built upon a 32-bit float audio engine to provide efficient processing and is capable of handling audio in up to 24-bit/192kHz quality and recording audio in up to 24-bit/96kHz.
Elements 7 comes with 44 audio effects including a variety of dynamics processors, EQs, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, and more. 3 virtual instruments are provided, allowing you to begin creating right out of the box. The MixConsole is designed for a streamlined mixing process and includes the Cubase Channel Strip on each channel for gating, compression, EQ, limiting, tube and tape saturation, and limiting.
Also integrated into Cubase Elements 7 is a lossless FLAC codec as well as the ability to directly upload your mixes to your SoundCloud page right from the software. Cubase Elements 7 supports 32 and 64-bit operation on both Mac and PC computers.
Note! This package is an educational discount. Proof of status is required.
- Featuring total scalability and quick in-place access to the parameters most relevant to the task, MixConsole adjusts to notebook screens and large-scale displays dedicated to mixing. Specify which channels you want to use using Channel Zones. EQ, dynamics, sends and inserts can be shown in any combination and essential combinations can be stored as View Sets for instant recall at any given time. Other MixConsole features include customizable track icons, a notepad to spot channels easily, a 12 dB boost and dedicated processing power per channel
- Total scalability: For notebook screens and large-scale displays
- View Sets: Define in which combination EQ, dynamics, sends & inserts are shown and store your favorite setups
- Plug-in search function: Pick the right effect from your ever-growing list of plug-ins
- Complete drag-and-drop support: Hassle-free transfer of channel settings
- A/B comparison and global bypass of all audio effects
- Customizable track icons & channel notepad
- Quick Link System: Temporarily link channels or only specific parameters
- Visibility Management: Specify which channels you want to use
- Cubase Channel Strip & Channel Central
The channel strip in Cubase Elements 7 offers that pro-console sound that lets you turn your songs into a hard-hitting, radio-ready production.
The four-band parametric StudioEQ offers exceptional sound with character as well as a built-in spectrum analyzer. The Standard compressor provides the necessary control over the dynamic structure
The redesigned Channel Settings window gives you access to all channel parameters, including input metering, routing assignments and the channel strip with premier equalization and dynamics modules. There's no need for scrolling - the display follows you automatically wherever you are and updates each time you adjust controls on a different channel
- VST Amp Rack
- Based on some of the finest guitar amplifiers ever crafted, VST Amp Rack comes with seven distinct amp models that reproduce the unique character of their originals. Whether it is crystal clean, creamy crunch or singing sustain, VST Amp Rack always delivers the perfect tone for studio-grade guitar tracks ranging from vintage to modern. 18 legendary stomp boxes are available, including Wah Wah, Compressor, Tape Delay and Fuzz for even more options in generating legendary guitar sounds. This, in combination with six classic speaker cabinets, two microphones and a tuner make VST Amp Rack a set of tools for authentic guitar recording right out of the box. Be it jazz, rock or metal, this comprehensive collection with signature presets crafted by world-class guitarists from bands the likes of Meshuggah, Emperor, and Accept is ready to infuse guitar recordings with drive, punch and clarity.
- DJ-EQ & MorphFilter
DJ-EQ is your filter of choice when it comes to recreating the DJ's favorite performance effect. Bright as a disco ball and sharp as a laser, this three-band equalizer boasts three kill switches to create cutting breaks and unexpected twists
The new MorphFilter effect brings the filter types of Steinberg's HALion 4 sound creation system to Cubase. Equipped with a bunch of classic low, high and band-pass resonant filters, MorphFilter allows you to blend seamlessly between two different selectable filter types. Shape your tracks with great-sounding sweeps and dynamic glides
- Remote Control Editor
Supporting many hardware remote controllers right out of the box, the Remote Control Editor lets you visually customize the parameter layout of individual effects and instruments on your control surface. Just select a hardware knob or button and chose which parameter to control and there you go. Various modes for rotaries and knobs plus the Learn mode make it even easier to assign parameters. Simply reassign the cutoff parameter of your favorite filter effect or synth to whatever rotary you want.
Remote Control Editor supports Mackie Control, Steinberg Houston, Yamaha DM2000 and more right out of the box
- Global Chord Track
- The global Chord Track allows for working with chords within your Project window and provides transform and harmonize functions throughout the application. With Chord Track, Cubase detects the harmony structure of your song and feeds back all chord and scale information to your MIDI tracks. All tracks engaged to follow will automatically reflect any harmonic adjustments made with the Chord Track. Advanced voicing options are used to transform existing parts in a harmonically correct and ear-pleasing way. Chords can be either entered manually with the mouse, by playing them on a MIDI keyboard, or generated automatically from existing MIDI parts
- Hermode Tuning
- Thanks to the Hermode tuning technology, the intonation of your synthesized notes are changed dynamically on the fly for utmost compatibility with well-tempered scales, while retaining a high degree of purity for third and fifth intervals. Especially when combining non-fixed-intonation instruments, like brass and woodwind, and fixed-intonation instruments, such as guitars and piano, entire orchestral arrangements sound immediately clearer and more brilliant than before Eliminating the compromises and strengthening the advantages of well temperament, Hermode intonation results in a clean and pure tuning that can definitely add unimagined punch and clarity to all kinds of electronic music as well!
- HALion Sonic SE
- Cubase Elements 7 includes 350 new instrument sounds from the Artist stocking up on detailed acoustic instruments and brilliant synthesizers
- You are editing a zoomed-in wave file and need to jump to another part only to return back to the starting point seconds later. Now imagine doing this several times in a row - but to save your sanity, Cubase Elements 7 now features MemZap. This allows you to store the exact position and zoom factors of your project for recall and to hop between them whenever you like
- Play it Safe
- Sometimes things can get a little out of hand when corrupted or outdated application settings lead to lock-ups and other erratic program behavior beyond control. Perfect for troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis, Cubase Elements 7 includes its new safe-start mode that allows you to disable custom preferences temporarily and restart Cubase with its factory settings
- FLAC Codec
- Import and export FLAC files effortlessly, and save up to 60% disk space when recording audio tracks in real time. The FLAC format is best suited for files and projects exchanged via the internet without quality loss. Eight different compression levels shrink your files while the sound quality remains intact at all times! Its seamless integration with most major audio applications allows you to use FLAC files just like you know it from other audio formats, such as WAV, AIFF and PCM
- Audio Driver Setup
- Cubase Elements 7 features Audio Driver Setup that assists first time users to get their connected audio hardware ready to go. This dialog pops up on initial startup and whenever an audio hardware is connected or disconnected from the computer
- Upload Direct to SoundCloud
- Upload sounds and mixes directly from Cubase to your SoundCloud account, and share your songs and sounds with the world. The dedicated Upload Manager takes care of everything, all you have to do is enter your log-in details
- ReWire 64-Bit Compatibility
- Hook up to your favorite ReWire software and flip the switch to 64 bits. Cubase Elements 7 now connects ReWire client applications in a pure 64-bit environment under Windows and Mac OS X. Expand the limits of your creativity by implementing third-party applications. Up to 256 audio and thousands of MIDI channels can be streamed from your ReWire application to Cubase in real time - always staying in perfect sync
- Included Instruments & Effects
- HALion Sonic SE
- Groove Agent ONE
- Standard Channel EQ
- Brickwall Limiter
- Tube Compressor
- Tape/Tube Saturation
- VST Amp Rack
- Roomworks SEModulation:
- Metalizer Delay: