The Gra-Vue XIO 9030HDDEM-2AES HD/SD-SDI De-Embedder with Digital Audio Output is a modular de-embedder card designed to be used in either the XIO 1U or 3U Modular Platform Chassis (sold separately). It extracts 2-channel AES balanced audio signals from an HD/SD-SDI signal and also outputs 2 identical serial digital signals. The de-embedded audio can be selected through a DIP switch and used as input for crossing output, mixing output, and other similar applications. The de-embedder supports 625i50, 525i60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 1080p input formats and automatic detection of the input format.
The XIO 9030HDDEM-2AES De-Embedder provides automatic signal equalization for long cable applications (up to 328’ over a Belden 1694A cable). This improves the signal quality and reduces signal loss caused due to long distance transmission of the input source. The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, to let you know the signal and power status immediately. This de-embedder also supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored via the XIO NET Network Management Module (sold separately).
- Supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf formats and automatic detection of the input format
- Enables selection of de-embedded audio group though a DIP switch
- Automatic signal equalization for long distance transmission over coax (up to 328' (100m) using Belden 1694A)
- Supports hot swapping / hot plugging
- LED lights indicate the status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET (sold separately)
- For use in broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional fields