The Gra-Vue XIO 9020EMB-4AUD 1 x 2 SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier with Analog Audio Embedding is based on the XIO platform. It embeds 2 analog audio stereo signals into the SD-SDI input, and outputs 2 identical SD-SDI signals with embedded audio. Meanwhile, the SDI signal is converted to 1 analog composite video signal for monitoring or other applications. The embedded audio group can be selected freely though a DIP switch. Also, the embedded mode of audio channels is selectable: total embedding for the left or right channel, following input channels, and so on. It supports 625i 50 and 525i 60 input signals.
The XIO 9020EMB-4AUD embedder provides automatic signal equalization for up to 656’ (200m) via Belden 1694A (low loss serial digital coax cable), which can improve the signal quality and reduce signal loss caused by long distance transmission of the input source. Additionally, the LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signals and power supply in order to let the user know the status immediately. This embedder supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by the XIO NET Network Management Module (sold separately).
- Supports PAL and NTSC input signals
- Hot swappable plugs
- Enables selection of the embedded audio channels freely though a DIP switch
- LED lights to indicate the status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP, and can be managed and monitored in realtime via the XIO NET
- This card is compatible with XIO 1U or XIO 3U chassis
- For use in broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional fields