The Rocket 644L SATA 6 Gb/s HBA from HighPoint Technologies is a storage HBA suitable for use with desktop and workstation PC’s. With 4 SATA ports, this HBA (Host Bus Adapter) utilizes a PCI-Express 2.0 host bus interface to support various SATA 6 Gb/s HDD’s and SSD’s.
It is backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0 and 2.0 motherboards, and is also compliant with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and Linux PC operating systems. Along with supporting the 6 Gb/s hard drives and SSD’s, it provides full backwards-compatibility with legacy SATA 1.5 Gb/s or 3 Gb/s devices. It utilizes industry standard cables and connectors to simplify hardware installation and storage upgrade projects.
- PCI-Express 2.0 host interface (Compatible with PCI-Express 1.0)
- Serial ATA III (6.0 Gb/s) compliant, with speed negotiation Serial ATA II (3 Gb/s) and Serial ATA I (1.5 Gb/s)
- 600 Mb/s per SATA port
- Industry standard AHCI compliant
- Hot-plug capability
- Supports NCQ (Native Command Queuing)
- Out-of-the-Box Ready for Windows, Linux
- Compatible with SATA (III, II, I) Hard Drives, SSD, etc
- Supports up to 2TB Hard Drives
- Up to 4 SATA or eSATA Ports
- Power efficient
- RoHS compliant