The SC7020 Xtreme Life Wireless Landscape Stone Covert Indoor / Outdoor Color Camera with QUAD Receiver from KJB Security Products features a camouflaged landscape stone that can be placed anywhere for covert monitoring. The camera is weather-resistant and powered by long life batteries (included).
The camera features PIR heat sensor that conserves battery life by kicking into action only when body heat is detected. With the camera’s quad feature, you can capture footage from up to 4 cameras at once. Connect the receiver to an operational PC and check on your hidden camera system remotely from your iPad or smartphone with the free EZ-See App (downloadable from the Apple’s App Store).
With the Xtreme Life Wireless Camera, you can build your own hidden camera system. You can connect up to 4 of any combination of Xtreme Life, Zone Shield, or Night Vision Wireless Hidden Cameras (sold separately). Install the included ASP4 software and watch videos remotely via an easy access Web link. You can record locally to a removable SD card (sold separately), connect via USB to your PC then watch and record, or connect via RCA to your TV, DVR or VCR then watch and record.
The QUAD Receiver comes with a dedicated website address for easy-to-use Web-based remote video access. No more IP hassles, router configurations, or port forwarding. Locate the website address on the label found on the back of your receiver, install the included ASP4 software on your PC, connect your receiver to your PC using the provided USB cable, and the Xtreme Life unit is ready for use.
- Easy to install; just charge it and mount it, and the camera will do the rest
- Two-second start-up for motion-activated recording using PIR sensor (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- With the convenience of battery power, there's no need to worry about installing near an electrical outlet
- No visible wires
- PIR sensor helps conserve battery life
- Install up to 4 hidden cameras and get simultaneous quad video display and recording
- Remote Video Access: Users can remotely access their hidden camera systems from any PC with Internet access
- Smartphone / Tablet Application: Download the free EZ-SEE application from Apple's App Store and get instant remote video access on your iPhone and iPad devices
- Three Recording Modes: Motion, Scheduled, or Continuous
- Two Recording Methods: Internal recording via the removable SD card (sold separately) in the receiver (up to 32GB SD card slot) or PC-based recording with installation of the included APS4 software
- Weather-resistant camera can be installed anywhere
- Time and date stamp
- Playback video from device or bundled software EZ See application
- A dedicated PC for recording is required for Remote Video Access 1