The SC7032 Teddy Bear Indoor Covert Color Camera with Wireless Transmitter from KJB Security Products can be added to your existing SleuthGear Xtreme Life Wireless or Night Vision Camera set with a QUAD or QUAD LCD Receiver. Build your own multi-hidden camera system (SleuthGear Camera System of up to 4 cameras with one receiver) by connecting any combination of Xtreme Life, Zone Shield, Night Vision cameras (sold separately), or this teddy bear camera.
Note! You must have previously purchased an Xtreme Life Wireless set for this camera to work.
- Easy to install; just charge it and mount it, and the camera will do the rest
- Two-second start-up for motion-activated recording using PIR sensor (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- With the convenience of battery power, there's no need to worry about installing near an electrical outlet
- No visible wires
- PIR sensor helps conserve battery life
- Install up to 4 hidden cameras (sold separately) and get simultaneous quad video display and recording
- Remote Video Access: Users can remotely access their hidden camera systems from any PC with Internet access
- Smartphone / Tablet Application: Download the free EZ-SEE application from Apple's App Store and get instant remote video access on your iPhone and iPad devices
- Three Recording Modes: Motion, Scheduled, or Continuous
- Two Recording Methods: Internal recording via the removable SD card (sold separately) in the receiver (up to 32GB SD card slot) or PC-based recording with installation of the included APS4 software
- A dedicated PC for recording is required for Remote Video Access 1