The Pioneer XDJ-R1 Wireless DJ System lets you enjoy DJ play with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. It is a suitable DJ system for the home DJ, and provides support for diverse media and music formats. It features Beat Sync function for one-touch beat synchronization of 2 songs.
- Operation of Various Functions with iPad / iPhone / iPod touch
- By connecting this device via a wireless LAN connection to an iPad / iPhone / iPod touch with the special remote box mobile application installed, it is possible to select songs stored inside USB storage devices connected to the XDJ-R1 via the screens of these devices. In addition, it is possible to apply an Auto Beat Loop function, which automatically loops music at a specified tempo, as well as intuitively controlling various effects using the X-Y pads of devices. The back of the XDJ-R1 also features a stand for installation of iPhone and iPod touch devices at an angle conducive to easy song selection. 1
- Support for Diverse Media and Music Formats
DJ play can be performed using a diverse range of media and music formats, including music CDs and file formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF stored inside USB storage devices or recorded onto the CD-R/RW. The XDJ-R1 DJ System also provides MIDI support and can be used to operate various pieces of DJ software.
Free download of Atomix Inc.'s Virtual DJ Limited Edition DJ software is available. This software features an original GUI design that is easy to use with the XDJ-R1 DJ System, and enables optimum enjoyment of various DJ play styles with features including loops, effects, a sampler, and 4-channel mixing.
- Beat Sync Function for One-Touch Beat Synchronization of 2 Songs
- The Beat Sync function automatically synchronizes the beats of songs that have been analyzed by the rekordbox music management software played on each player, simply by pressing the sync button. 2
- Unified Structure Containing 2 Players and a Mixer
- The unified structure of 2 players and a mixer means users can DJ with this device alone. The mixer part is equipped with ports for the connection of external hardware such as CDJ players and turntables, etc., so it can also be used as an independent 2-channel mixer.
- Functions for Enjoyment of Wide Range of Music Arranging and Mixing
A combination of all kinds of effects enables simple performance of a wide range of music arrangements and mixes.
- Hot Cue:
The Hot Cue function enables instant playback from a previously specified point, simply by pressing a button. Each player can set hot cues at 3 points.
- 4 Beat Sampler:
The 4-Beat Sampler function makes it possible to play recorded sampling sound sources simply by pressing a button. Sound sources can be recorded from songs on USB storage devices and CDs.
- Beat FX:
Diverse forms of DJ play can be enjoyed by selecting from 4 effects (trans, flanger, echo, and roll) for each song played on each player and changing BPM and effects levels.
- Sound Color FX:
Diverse forms of DJ play can be enjoyed by selecting from 4 effects (filter, crush, pitch, and noise) for each song played in each channel. 3
- High Sound Quality Design for Clear and Powerful DJ Sound
- Noise has been reduced by separating analog and digital circuits, and performing digital conversion of analog input signals by the shortest distance possible. All signal processing is conducted with a high-performance CPU to ensure that DJ mixes have a clear sound.
- Additional Features
- Auto Beat Loop function enables songs to be looped automatically at a specified BPM
- Quantize function automatically corrections divergence from specified BPM when using Auto Beat Loop or Beat FX
- Equipped with independent 3-band isolator
- Internal sound card (audio interface)
- Complete with Master Out (XLR), Booth Out, AUX, and MIC ports
- Environmentally-friendly Auto Standby Function that switches the power to standby mode when there is no operation or input for a certain period of time.