With the instant flexibility of the SmartAVI StretcherPro2 Dynamic Real-Time Video Wall System, you can turn the walls of your business into a high-tech video information center. It is a 4-screen multi-layout digital signage / video wall controller.
The StretcherPro2 is capable of stretching any HD display over 4 screens, while maintaining any resolution from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1080 on each screen. This powerful version stretches the video image in multiple ways, including wall mode (2 x 2), vertical (1 x 4), horizontal (1 x 4), dual horizontal (2 x 1), dual vertical (1 x 2), or clone the image (1:1). The StretcherPro2 can be controlled over the net, through any RS-232 command offering easy integration with other products.
There are times when system architects do look beyond a 2 x 2 video display for example in the shopping mall centerpieces, airport displays, concert events, theme park attraction queues, or nightclub venues. StretcherPro2 controller is expandable and versatile enough to meet the needs of systems integrators from modest jobs to more complicated designs.
The StretcherPro2 controller supports any video input resolution from 800 x 600 up to 1920 x 1080 (high definition). The unit, regardless of the scaling from 1 to all 4 screens, the StretcherPro2 maintains the original resolution quality of your image on all monitors.
The SmartAVI SMTCP-2 RS-232 Control Module (sold separately) can be used to control your video wall display over the Internet from anywhere in the world. It allows most SmartAVI devices to be controlled remotely via HTTP or TELNET. You can also customize your video wall layout on the fly with front-panel, simple serial commands, or Ethernet controls (using the sold separately control module).
- 4 screen multi-layout digital signage / video wall controller
- Supports DVI-D input
- Internal DDC tables
- Learn mode for obtaining the DDC specifications (DDC table) from a PC, Mac, or from the connected monitors
- Resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- Output to 4 screens, in clone, stretch horizontal, or vertical modes
- It is a stand-alone unit requiring no additional hardware or software
- Multiple units can be linked for larger wall configuration
- DVI-D or VGA output with adapter
- Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS
- Applications: Video walls, digital signage displays, information displays, command centers, control rooms, simulation systems, restaurants and clubs, houses of worship, convention facilities, theme parks, resorts, and casinos