The Adapter for Sony A-Mount Lenses to Pentax Q Mount Mirrorless Cameras from FotodioX allows a Sony A-Mount lens to attach to a Pentax Q-series camera body. Adapting a larger format lens to a smaller format sensor provides optical as well as practical advantages. The smaller image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the center or "sweet spot" of the larger lens' image circle, thus providing edge-to-edge sharpness.
Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or other electronic functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. Manual or aperture priority mode must be used when this adapter is attached. Its all-metal design and polished surface provide smooth mounting and long lasting performance.
- The leaf spring design in the adapter holds the lens tight to the camera body ensuring there is no play between the camera and the lens.
- Built-in aperture controller
- All-metal design; brass with stainless steel finishing
- Infinity Focus Guaranteed
- Supports TTL flash metering