The Klipsch Icon SB 1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer features innovative horn-loaded technology and a 3D Surround Mode. The two-way soundbar is equipped with four IMG drivers and dual soft dome compression tweeters that are mated to dual TracTrix Horns. The 10" wireless subwoofer features a side-firing fiber composite cone and ported enclosure for deep bass response. The system creates a wide range of sound, which lets you experience every detail of your favorite movies, TV shows, music and video games.
The subwoofer automatically connects wirelessly with the soundbar using 2.4 GHz technology. Plus, the 3D Surround Mode lets you simulate a surround sound system experience from every corner of the room. Horn-loaded technology increases speaker efficiency as well, so that you get the most sound from a given power to literally fill even a larger room with sound. Distortion is naturally reduced, while the overall sonic details and vocal clarity are noticeably increased. The system is also easy to hook-up and it comes with its own remote control, or, you can program most TV remotes to operate the soundbar.
- Two-Way Driver Design
- Many soundbars today use only a single, "full range" driver to attempt to reproduce all high and midrange frequencies. To improve on this, the Klipsch Icon SB 1 utilizes a separate tweeter and midbass driver for each channel. The "horn-loaded" tweeter reduces distortion and increases sound dispersion more directly to the overall listening area. Reducing distortion increases sound detail while controlling dispersion sends more sound to the principal listening area for greater accuracy and openness.
- Wireless Subwoofer
- The Klipsch Icon SB 1 subwoofer uses a solid MDF cabinet similar to ones used for home theater applications, with an advanced slot-port design to further brace the cabinet and add defined bass you can actually feel. The sophisticated, 2.4 GHz technology automatically connects the soundbar and subwoofer together wirelessly.
- Easy Connection & Setup with Dolby Digital Decoding
- The Klipsch Icon SB 1 is designed to quickly connect to most TV's using either a digital optical connection (preferred) or an analog hookup. Using the digital optical connection, the built-in Dolby Digital decoder accepts sound from both the TV and any device (such as a DVD or Blu-ray player) hooked up to it. If your TV lacks a digital optical connection there is also an analog input on the soundbar. Once connection to your TV is made, you just plug the soundbar into a standard electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Basic Functions Easily Program to Your Existing Remote Control
- You can program the Klipsch Icon SB 1's volume up/down and mute functions into your existing TV remote for further ease-of-operation. You also have the option of controlling all functions of the system with the included remote control.
- 3D Surround Mode
- The Klipsch Icon SB 1 includes a 3D Surround Mode designed to simulate the effect of a surround sound system. To turn on, simply push the 3D button on the included remote and the soundbar will show a white light indicating the feature is on. To turn off, push the 3D button again and the white light will turn off, along with the feature. This effect will work at multiple listening positions in your room.
- Soundbar Placement / Wall-Mount Flexibility
- The soundbar rests on its own feet on a shelf or stand or it can be wall-mounted using the included mounting template. The slim 3" soundbar depth aesthetically matches either a wall-mounted or stand-placed TV set.