The bēm Wireless Public Zoo Mobile Speaker is a compact Bluetooth speaker and features an Eyepatch Hickup design with black background. The speaker supports a wireless range of up to 25' and has a battery that lasts for about 6 hours. There is an aux input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices and an aux output. Additional features include auto pairing, charging and Bluetooth indicators, touch-sensitive buttons and a soft-touch finish.
- Supports Bluetooth streaming with a working wireless range of up to 25'
- About 6 hours of battery life for maximum portability
- Aux input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices
- Aux output for wirelessly connecting devices to other speakers not enabled with Bluetooth
- Auto pairing capable, charging/Bluetooth indicators and touch-sensitive buttons
- Soft-touch finish for tactile appeal