The Realtree Max4 RainCoat 2 Pro from LensCoat offers significant protection for your camera and lens from elements like rain, snow, salt spray, dust, dirt and sand while still providing rapid and easy access to all the controls and features of your equipment. The Raincoat 2 offers all the features of the original RainCoat and adds a new foldaway arm sleeve on the left side for easier access to zoom and focus control. The Pro model fits DSLRs with f/2.8 aperture lenses up to 400mm and other (non f/2.8) lenses up to 800mm focal length with the included hood extension.
The RainCoat 2 is constructed of waterproof and breathable poly tricot and all the seams are tape sealed. Despite significant protective covering, you will not need a dedicated accessory eye piece to look through the camera. The RainCoat 2 fits on easily and is secured via rugged cinch straps that permit full adjustment of the length. The straps also permit you to keep the coat tight-fitted around your lens. The two fold-out arm sleeves allow you to stick your hands in and control the lens with both hands. There's also a rear opening through which the camera is accessible and that is secured using a hook and loop closure.
- Fits DSLRs with f/2.8 aperture lenses up to 400mm and lenses up to 800mm focal length with the included hood extension
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material
- No dedicated eyepiece required
- Tape seam sealed
- No slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no bungee cord)
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep the cover snug
- Two integrated pockets with foldaway arm sleeves for camera and lens control access
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps, and camera BodyGuards
- Hood extension sleeve included for 600mm and 800mm lenses
- Clean with water ONLY