Protecting your camera and telephoto lens from the elements, the black RainCoat 2 Standard from LensCoat affords easy access to camera and lens controls while deflecting water, snow, salt spray, dust, sand, and dirt. Constructed from a lightweight waterproof and breathable poly tricot material with tape-sealed seams, this cover's design also features an integrated storage pocket and left side foldaway arm sleeve for easy access to lens controls and manual focus operation. This Standard-sized RainCoat is designed for use with DSLR cameras with short lenses up to 100-400mm or 400mm f/5.6 telephotos.
Cinch straps are incorporated into the front and rear of the cover for quick and easy installation that can be sized to fit your specific lens. The two side pockets both reveal foldaway arm sleeves for protected camera access. The rear of the cover is exposed, too, for unrestricted access and the bottom has a hook-and-loop fastened seam for attaching to a tripod.
- This version comes in an all-black finish to better blend in where desired.
- Standard size is ideally suited for DSLRs with short to standard-length telephoto lenses up to 100-400mm or 400mm f/5.6 focal length lenses.
- Lightweight, waterproof, and breathable poly tricot material with tape-sealed seams protects the lens and camera from rain, snow, salt spray, dirt, sand, and dust. The material is also designed to be as quiet as possible for complete inconspicuousness.
- No-slip rubber is added to the front section to provide a solid grip on the lens hood without the use of a bungee cord.
- Cinch straps adjust the total cover length by folding the material over itself and keeping the cover snug on variable sized lenses.
- Two integrated side pockets reveal foldaway arm sleeves for easy access to camera and lens controls.
- A hook-and-loop closure runs along the bottom of the cover to permit the use of a tripod or monopod, as well as manual focus control on the lens barrel.
- The size and shape of the rear opening can be adjusted for greater protection or for easier control access. The design of the cover also does not require the use of a dedicated eyepiece.
- A mesh storage pouch is included for packing the cover when not in use.
- Compatible with optional LensCoats, Hoodie lens caps, and camera BodyGuards.
- Made in the USA.