The ThinkCentre M72e 0958-B5U Tower Desktop Computer from Lenovo features Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) with a 3.1GHz Intel Pentium G2120 Processor along with 2GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM providing enhanced processing power and enough memory to multitask with ease. Graphics processing is left up to Intel's integrated graphics allowing for enhanced multimedia playback perfect for viewing movies, videos, photos, listening to music and more. You can also save a large amount of data directly to the 500GB HDD and then burn that data to either CDs or DVDs via the integrated SuperMulti DVD optical drive.
This desktop PC comes equipped with a variety of ports including six USB 2.0 ports, one serial port, two PS/2 ports, one headphone input and one microphone output simplifying the process of connecting a variety of peripherals. You can also connect a variety of displays to this PC via either the VGA or DVI-D port. Once configured, connect to the Internet via the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Lenovo Solution Center
- Lenovo Solution Center provides access to a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick access to frequently-used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support. Increase speed migration time with ThinkVantage System Migration Assistant. Spend less time manually searching for drivers and software updates with ThinkVantage System Update.
- Platform Stability
- ThinkCentre M72e features a 15-month platform stability for long-term deployments, which helps reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs. This model is produced for up to 15 months after general availability, with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image.
- Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with dual independent display support. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across two monitors.
(Requires optional discrete graphics card)
- Industrial-Class Security
- This M72e desktop PC includes enhanced security tools including Client Security Solution. These are tools that let you centrally manage hardware passwords, alert users if their chassis have been opened without authorization, disable USB and SATA ports, help locate lost or stolen PCs, and much more. Plus, optionally, get a faster and more secure HDD with encryption technology built on Trusted Computing Group's (TCG) Opal SSC standard encryption technology.
- Power Cost Savings
- Cisco EnergyWise certification of the M72e enables enterprise-level power monitoring. Lenovo's Desktop Power Manager lets you control the costs of your PC fleets' power use.
- Green Leadership
- Ratings like ENERGY STAR 5.2 and EPEAT Gold increase energy savings and keep costs down.