The AF5D-30SC 2D/3D Multi-Projector Stacking Processor System from AirFlex5D is a dual channel video processor for multi-projector applications. It is a standalone system to implement format conversion, image stacking, 3D decoding, 2D/3D conversion with precise geometry adjustment up to WUXGA input and output.
The AF5D-30SC system uses the built-in grid system, QStack to easily and precisely stack multiple projectors into a bright image for 2D and 3D applications.
The AF5D-30SC works with your existing projection system without the hassles of additional software or camera.
Circular polarization is a technique that starts from and builds off of linear polarization but doesn't have the issue of head tilting. By changing the angle of the polarizing filters in each eye, each filter will start to block more of the light that it should be letting in (the light from its eye's image) and let in more of the light that it shouldn't (the light from the other eye's image).
- The system supports a maximum output of 1920 x 1080
- Decode HDMI 1.4a 3D formats into RH/LH eye for 3D display
- Support Blu-ray DVD 3D format up to full HD resolution
- Auto switch between 2D/3D in standard 3D input sources
- Convert 2D video for 3D display
- Convert 3D signal for 2D display
- Pixel base accurate images alignment
- Perfect synchronization between RH/LH image
- Independent RGB color adjustment for PC graphics input
- Digital brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness adjustment for video input
- 10-bit RGB gamma CLUT
- Projection image can be masked out up to 250 pixels in all edges to simply the system installation effort
- Supports 1080p side-to-side and top-bottom 3D frame packing signals
- Format conversion up to WUXGA (full HD) input and output resolution
- Doubles the brightness when used in 2D/3D stacked dual projector configurations
- Pixel based geometry adjustment for precise image overlap and curved screen displays
- Create an affordable commercial-grade passive 3D image
- Decode 3D formats into left or right eye signal for full HD 3D display in projection system
- High brightness 3D stereoscopic display can be implemented through two low cost projectors and polarized glasses
- Designed with HDMI loop back output for daisy chain connection
- Integrated with HDMI to support HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats
- Single stacking processor that manages passive 3D, enhanced 2D projected images and curve/dome geometry image correction
- Support input signals from PC and consumer products (such as Blu-ray DVD, media player or STB) to extend the flexibility in the applications
- Stacked configuration enhances picture brightness
- Easy setup and alignment through full-function remote or front panel interface
- Pair with Airbright3D2, Airbright5D or ChromaFlux 3D/2D Screen Paint from Elite Screens, you can project to any curve or dome service with geometry correction function