The Kopul HDMI Splitter 1 x 2 duplicates an HDMI signal and distributes it to two HDMI displays. It features high-speed HDMI connections and supports up to 1080p resolution video, 3D video, and high-quality audio, including 7.1 channel surround sound audio. It is HDCP-compliant, compatible with all HDCP copyright-protected HDMI devices, such as most cable boxes and Blu-ray players.
You can use cables up to 65 ft long on both the input and output ends. This lets you keep the splitter, HDMI input device, and HDMI displays in separate rooms. For such setups, the splitter supports backward IR control, which allows controlling the HDMI input device from the room the displays are in. Backward IR control requires an optional Kopul IR emitter/transmitter set.
The splitter is compact and durable, featuring a heavy-duty metal housing. Installation is simple, requiring only plugging in the power supply and all your devices. A dedicated LED indicator lights up on the front panel for every device connected and lets you know at all times that the device is securely plugged in.
- Compact & Durable, High-Speed 1 x 2
- Duplicates HDMI signal and distributes it to two displays
- Supports up to 1080p resolution video and 3D video
- Supports LPCM, Dolby AC3, DTS 7.1, and DSD audio
- Supports cable distances up to 65 ft for multi-room setups
- Supports backward IR control with optional IR emitter/transmitter
- 6.75 Gbps video data transfer rate
- Durable, heavy-duty metal housing
- Compact design; small footprint
- Dedicated LED indicator lights