The Kopul HDMI Switcher 4 x 1 allows you to switch between four HDMI devices and display the selected one on your HDTV or 3DTV. It features high-speed HDMI connections and supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution video, 3D video, and high-quality audio, including 7.1 channel surround sound audio. It also supports audio return channel, which lets you connect an AVR without additional audio cables. The switcher is HDCP-compliant, compatible with all HDCP copyright-protected HDMI devices, such as most cable boxes and Blu-ray players.
You can use cables up to 65 ft long on both the input and output ends. This lets you keep the switcher, HDMI devices, and TV in separate rooms. For such setups, the switcher supports backward IR control, which allows controlling the switcher from the room the TV is in. Backward IR control requires an optional Kopul IR emitter/transmitter set. In single-room setups, you can use control buttons on the switcher's front panel or the included remote control. The remote control lets you toggle between the four connected devices or directly select the one you want.
The switcher is compact and durable, featuring a heavy-duty metal housing. Installation is simple, requiring only plugging in the power supply and all your devices. A dedicated LED indicator lights up on the front panel for every device connected and lets you know at all times that the device is securely plugged in.
- Compact & Durable, High-Speed 4 x 1
- Switches between four HDMI devices
- Displays the selected device on your HDTV or 3DTV
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution video and 3D video
- Supports LPCM, Dolby AC3, DTS 7.1, and DSD audio
- Supports audio return channel
- Supports cable distances up to 65 ft for multi-room setups
- Supports backward IR control with optional IR emitter/transmitter
- 6.75 Gbps video data transfer rate
- Durable, heavy-duty metal housing
- Compact design / small footprint
- Dedicated LED indicator lights