The Samsung 60" FH6003 Series Full HD LED TV features 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution, LED backlighting and a Clear Motion Rate of 240 that promotes sharp detail and contrast - even when watching sports and action movies. The Wide Color Enhancer Plus feature further improves picture quality by allowing you to see the full RGB spectrum.
For flexible connectivity, this model offers dual HDMI inputs and a USB port that supports ConnectShare Movie. This lets you play videos, music or photos from a USB drive without needing to use a PC.
The FH6003 Series is also equipped with dual 10W down-firing, full-range speakers. Plus, it supports Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Pulse, which ensures optimum audio quality when watching/listening to a USB or Internet audio source. Other features include DTS Premium Audio, an Eco Sensor and Energy Star 6.0 qualification.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Resolution
- This Samsung model features a Full HD 1080p display for rich color and lifelike images.
- Clear Motion Rate of 240
- Clear Motion Rate (CMR) was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating three factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology. LED TVs with a CMR of 240 can display action-packed movement with sharp detail and vivid contrast while eliminating image distortion. This means that you'll experience sharp picture quality, even when watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus allows you to see the entire RGB spectrum brought to life on your screen. This provides vibrant, yet natural-looking images.
- ConnectShare Movie
- ConnectShare Movie lets you watch videos, play music or view photos from a USB connection without needing to use a PC or special equipment. Simply plug your USB memory device directly into the TV's USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family. The USB media player supports multiple formats including AVI, ASF, MP3, JPEG and more.
- Dual HDMI Connections
- HDMI is a high-quality, single-cable, digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD player, Blu-ray player, computer, laptop, gaming console, tablet, smartphone or other device with an HDMI output. This TV features two HDMI inputs, so you can connect multiple devices at once.
- Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- Dolby Digital Plus / Pulse optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices.
- DTS Premium Audio
- DTS Premium Audio creates a surround sound experience from the TV speakers, and enables seamless delivery of content across the Internet to web connected devices.
- Eco Sensor
- Samsung's Eco Sensor measures the intensity of the ambient light in the room and automatically adjusts the brightness of the image on the TV, for more intelligent energy management.
- Energy Star 6.0 Qualified
- Energy Star 6.0 qualified products meet strict energy-efficiency specifications set by the government. This Samsung TV not only meets Energy Star requirements; it exceeds them. This means more energy savings, lower utility bills and leaving a smaller carbon footprint on the environment.
- SRS TheaterSound HD is a sound effect system that provides audio enhancement
- SRS TruSurround XT provides 3D sound without extra speakers
- Speaker system features dual down-firing, full-range 10W speakers (20W total)
- Game Mode is a mode that is designed for playing video games on the television
- Auto Power Off automatically powers down the TV to save energy if no signal is present
- Auto Volume Leveler caps volume on loud ads so they're more consistent with program volume
- This model features a built-in DTV tuner that enables it to utilize Digital Television technology (ATSC/Clear QAM)
- Clock on/off timer and closed captioning