The iTrack Studio Bundle from Focusrite includes everything you need to get started recording your music or broadcasts. It comes with the iTrack Solo USB audio interface, CM25S condenser microphone, HP60S headphones, a full software suite and it works with your iPad or Mac or Windows computer.
The iTrack Solo USB audio interface is made of silver "soft-touch" aluminum and features one XLR mic input with a Focusrite preamp and 48V phantom power. It supports a maximum 24-bit / 96 kHz sample rate and is equipped with one unbalanced 1/4" input with gain control for plugging in guitars, keyboards and other instruments. For connecting monitors, there are RCA phono outputs in the rear of the device and a DEVICE LINK port for connecting to your iPad. There is also a USB port in the rear for connecting to your Mac or Windows computer. Additional features include a 1/4" TRS headphone jack, zero latency direct monitoring, halo LED signal meters and a Kensington Lock slot.
The CM25S is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that can be used for recording vocals, acoustic guitar and more. You can connect the CM25S to the XLR input of the iTrack Solo using the included 3m mic cable. The included HP60S reference headphones feature a closed-back design for isolated monitoring and are adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit. They also feature an extended frequency response and they can be connected to the iTrack Solo's headphone input by using the included 1/8" to 1/4" jack adapter.
- For iPad, Mac and Windows
- iTrack Solo works with iPad, iPad 2, new iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 4 (w/ 30-pin to lightning adapter - not included) with iOS 5 or iOS 6. It will work with all iPad applications that use the Apple Core Audio driver
- iTrack Solo will also work with PC and Mac computers
- Included software
- Ableton Live Lite 8 - professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite - collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software