The Universal Charger For Blizzard FS-E45R and FS-B73R Flashlights from Vulta is an easy and convenient way to charge the 18650-type rechargeable battery in the Vulta Blizzard FS-E45R or FS-B73R flashlights. The batteries can be recharged without removing them from the flashlight by simply placing the tail end of the flashlight into the charging base. The round charging base is designed to conveniently fit into the cup holder of most cars. The charger includes an AC adapter with universal input of 100-240 V AC for use at home or abroad and a DC Adapter for charging in your vehicle.
An LED Status light indicates when charging is complete and Trickle Charging is supported to automatically switch to a minimal charge when the batteries are fully charged.
- For Blizzard FS-E45R and FS-B73R Flashlights with 18650 Batteries
- Charging your Vulta Blizzard FS-E45R or FS-B73R flashlight's 18650-type batteries is now easier than ever. In fact, you don't even need to remove the batteries from your flashlight-just plug in the Universal Charger and drop in your flashlight.
- Included AC and DC Adapters
- The FA-CH1 Charger comes with an AC adapter that incorporates a universal input of 100 to 240 V AC for domestic or international use. The included DC adapter lets you charge your flashlight in your vehicle.
- Round Charging-Base
- The round charging-base is designed to fit into the cup holder of most cars, so you won't have to search for a place to store the charging base when you're on the road.
- Status LED
- An LED on the charging base indicates charging status to let you know when charging is complete.
- Trickle Charging
- Once the batteries are fully charged, the FA-CH1 automatically switches to trickle charging in order to avoid overcharging.