The Swann DVR4-3200 4-Channel 960H Digital Video Recorder offers wider, clearer DVD-quality videos for your home or business. It comes with a pre-installed 500GB HDD and features H.264 recording technology, a HDMI output, and Web and smartphone remote viewing. Recorded events can be transferred to a USB flash drive for viewing later.
This security system is internet-ready with encrypted SwannLink connectivity that provides an easier way to get connected. It allows you to link your security system to the internet, smartphone or tablet in a few easy steps, with no messy network configuration and no additional changes.
The SwannLink connectivity uses peer to peer technology, a new method of connecting to the Internet using the SwannLink server in the cloud and a product ID number. Once scanned, the QR code checks the ID number on the server and confirms your username and password. It then connects you directly to your DVR using a secure 128-bit encrypted connection. So, in no time you can watch your cameras from almost anywhere with ease.
Once your DVR is linked to the Internet and the SwannView app, the connection is safe and secure. The SwannLink server performs a handshake between the DVR and your computer, smartphone, or tablet, creating an encrypted connection over the internet without the need for network configuration or a local network server.
Note! Download the free SwannView Pro app to view videos remotely on you smartphone or tablet.
- TruBlue blue-lit 960H DVR with real-time widescreen high-resolution live video viewing & playback, suitable for 16:9 monitors
- Just add cameras to view & record 4 video streams simultaneously
- Set and forget by recording continuously from 4 channels for 30 days+ onto a 500GB hard drive, even longer with motion detection 1
- Save time by easily locating incident video, then transferring it to external storage via USB or network
- View live or playback in high-resolution on your HDTV, LCD, or plasma TV using an HDMI connection, or on an LCD screen via the VGA port
- Setting up remote viewing is easy with the My DVR customizable network configuration & DDNS service 2
- Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G / 4G-enabled smartphones & tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and more 3
- Mouse support
- Remote control included
- Easy do-it-yourself installation