The Shinybow ANI-353 Component Video with Audio or VGA with Audio to HDMI Scaler (720p/1080p) is a true 2-in-1 converter. This Component Video (YPbPr) to HDMI converter box transforms HD component video YPbPr and Audio R/L to HDMI output. It enables the connection of devices with YPbPr output, example PSP, PS2, Wii, XBOX, STB, DVD, Player, Projector, etc. to HDTV, offering you a lucid view when you watch movies or play games.
If you have a PC or Laptop with VGA output, or a device like PSP, DVD, Wii, or X-box with component output, and you wish to connect it to an HDTV, the ANI-353 VGA and Component to HDMI Scaler is your solution. The ANI-353 has a high-quality chip set that performs real scaler function. It will up-scale a standard analog VGA signal (with audio) or Component Video (with audio) to a single HDMI output with embedded digital audio (stereo). The output is selected between either 720p or 1080p to avoid a compatibility problem.
It is compliant with HDMI 1.3b and HDCP. You can have both VGA and Component connected at the same time and switch between the two.
- ANI-353 is a VGA (with audio) to HDMI Scaler plus Component (with audio) to HDMI Scaler all-in-one box
- Up-scale PC VGA or Component Video (YPbPr) signal to standard HDMI
- Plug-n-play, software is needed
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3b and HDCP
- Works with all brands and models of PCs and HDTVs; there is no resolution compatibility problem and users need not set the resolution of PC and HDTV
- Real scaler function, and the output resolution is switchable between 720p and 1080p to avoid capability problems
- Supports adjust phase position, underscan, overscan, automatically