The Chauvet VIP Driver is required to operate the Chauvet MVP / PVP Video Wall Systems. This Driver provides the interface between any DVI / HDMI video source and all MVP / PVP video system components via the included LED Studio software application. The front panel enables manual control of the video wall brightness, providing 3 levels of brightness variations.
Rack-mountable, the VIP Driver has 2 signal outputs, which connect via etherCON to any configuration of the MVP or PVP panels. The system features a total output of 1280 x 1024. It allows media playback, configuration, addressing, and remote power control of MVP and PVP panels.
- Required for panel addressing and video conversion to Chauvet video panels
- LED Studio software connects directly to the VIP Driver via USB for patching and panel configuration
- Accepts either DVI or HDMI input
- Two etherCON outputs
- Refresh rate of 60 fps ensures flicker-free signal for the video panels
- Capable of up to 1280 x 1024 resolution, and is scalable to link up to 4 units in a single system