The KJB Security Products CPM-700 Advanced Package is designed for users who have a need for additional TSCM testing (IR, Acoustic Leakage, Network and Telephone wiring testing, etc.). This package also provides several convenience accessories.
The CPM-700 is a broadband receiver designed to detect and locate all major types of electronic surveillance devices including room, phone, body bugs, video transmitters, and tape recorders.
Broadband receivers such as the CPM-700 provide an important tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private citizens with important security needs.
The CPM-700 is very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted signals, while being very easy to learn to use. The CPM-700 sweep kit includes a custom Cordura case that contains all items necessary to conduct a professional sweep.
- Portable Sweep Kit
- Provides everything needed to perform a professional sweep; fits inside a standard briefcase.
- Multi-Functional Utility
- Comes with probes to detect RF transmitters (audio and video), carrier current transmitters, and telephone bugs. Probes also available to detect for infrared transmitters, tape recorders, and acoustic leakage.
- Wideband Coverage
- From 200 to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps.
- Monitor Mode
- After a sweep, the alarm monitor (silent or audible alert) guards against new devices brought in or remote control activation of surveillance devices.
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Allows user to listen to telephones or lines for hotmikes, hookswitch by-pass and infinity bugs. Unknown wires and cables can be tested for wired microphones.