Wooden Camera's Fixed Kit for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera is an anodized aluminum camera cage and rod support system designed specifically for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. The kit includes a Camera Cage, 15mm Base, Cheese Handle, A-Box XLR Adapter for Pocket Cinema Camera, and two 15mm rods.
The 15mm baseplate is height adjustable and accepts standard 15mm rods. The Camera Cage adds standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 thread holes for mounting accessories, while leaving access open to essential camera controls and connections. When in the cage, the camera battery door is unobstructed, allowing for quick battery and SD card changes. The mounting points are 1/4"-20 in standard spacing (9mm center to center) and 3/8"-16 in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center). The Cheese Handle attaches to the top of the cage for carrying the camera, and offers additional 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes.
The included A-Box Adapter mounts to one 15mm rod and converts the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera's 3.5mm stereo input into two standard XLR inputs. This allows for easy use with professional microphones and audio recording devices. Phantom power is not provided by the A-Box adapter. Two 15mm rods, 12 inches in length, are also included with the package.
- Main Features
- 15mm rod support system for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera
- Height adjustable baseplate
- Camera Cage and Cheese Handle with 1/4"-20 holes in standard spacing (9mm center to center) and 3/8"-16 holes in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center) for attaching accessories
- A-Box Adapter provides XLR audio inputs
- Anodized aluminum construction