The Sound Ideas Classic TV Sound Effects Library is a compilation of royalty-free sound effects from the personal collection of Robert L. Mott, a veteran sound designer and engineer whose 40-year career spanned the golden age of radio and television broadcasting. Experience a slice of broadcasting history from a bygone era, with this collection of 1,700 authentic sounds containing everything from a vintage adding machine to a factory quittin' time whistle, and with a whole lot of stuff in between. The collection is available on DVD ROM as original broadcast WAV files. Furthermore, the library's metadata is already embedded in the broadcast WAV BEXT containers, ready for easy access. Bob’s vintage sound effects have been heard in films, cartoons, theater and commercials, in radio shows like Gangbusters, Philip Morris Playhouse and Perry Mason, and in television shows, including Ed Sullivan, Jackie Gleason, The Tonight Show, Playhouse 90, Captain Kangaroo and Bob Hope.
- 1,700 royalty-free sound effects
- Classic vintage sound effects from the Golden Age
- Available on 6 Audio CDs and 1 DVD ROM
- Provided as both 16-bit / 44.1 kHz broadcast WAV files & as stereo audio
- From the personal collection Bob Mott, veteran sound designer and Emmy award winner
- Includes effects created over Bob Mott's 40-year career