This pair of PM641 3-Way Studio Monitors from Fostex are designed for playing back audio in studio applications. They feature a 6.5" Kevlar woofer, a 4" Kevlar midrange driver, and a 0.75" urethane film laminated cloth tweeter, capable of producing 86 watts of combined output. A +/- 1dB adjustment at approximately 10 kHz and a +/- 3 dB adjustment at about 60 Hz helps you tune the PM641s to your workspace. Each speaker has both a 1/4" TRS input and XLR input allowing for multiple connectivity options.
- 6.5" woofer, 4" midrange and 3/4" tweeter driven by 50W, 18W and 18W independent power amplifiers respectively
- The built-in channel divider provides ideally overlapped frequency crossovers for smoothest connections between the drivers
- The midrange and tweeter are positioned symmetrically on the Left and Right to minimize the physical height of the enclosure boxes as well as to minimize the effect of diffraction
- The woofer and the midrange are housed in a chamber inside the enclosure box to have little interference between the drivers
- 3-step level adjustments are provided for High at +1/0/-1 dB and Low at +3/0/-3 dB
- The diaphragm for the woofer and the midrange is rigid with moderate internal loss, being made of highly elastic Kevlar
- The tweeter diaphragm is UFLC (Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) soft dome type to reproduce any types of high frequencies while keeping its own transparency