This pair of PM841 3-Way Studio Monitors from Fostex are designed for playing back audio in studio applications. They feature an 8" Kevlar woofer, a 4" Kevlar midrange driver, and a 0.75" urethane film laminated cloth tweeter, capable of producing 96 watts of combined output. A +/- 1dB adjustment at approximately 10 kHz and a +/- 3 dB adjustment at about 60 Hz helps you tune the PM641s to your workspace. Each speaker has both a 1/4" TRS input and XLR input allowing for multiple connectivity options.
- 8" woofer, 4" midrange and 3/4" tweeter driven by 60W, 18W and 18W independent power amplifiers respectively
- The built-in channel divider provides ideally overlapped frequency crossovers for smoothest connections between the drivers
- The midrange and tweeter are positioned symmetrically on the Left and Right to minimize the physical height of the enclosure boxes as well as to minimize the affect of diffraction
- The woofer and the midrange are housed in an individual chamber respectively inside the enclosure box to have little interference between the drivers
- 3-step level adjustments are provided for High at +1/0/-1 dB and Low at +3/0/-3 dB
- The diaphragm for the woofer and the midrange is rigid, with moderate internal loss, being made of highly elastic Kevlar papered by Fostex's engineering to reproduce any type of input source
- The tweeter diaphragm is UFLC (Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) soft dome type to reproduce any types of high frequencies keeping its own transparency