The GV-LS2WE Live Streaming PTZ Camera (PAL) is a live-streaming camera with video output, compatible with European broadcast standards. It includes a removable high-speed ultra-quiet pantilter cradle, and can also be remotely controllable via tablet, smartphone, or PC. This camera combines the quality offered by a full-fledged camcorder with the unmanned capabilities of a high-end security camera, and rolls these features into a compact package with Wi-Fi wireless communication and remote controllability.
At the heart of the GV-LS2WE is a 1/2.3" 12.4 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, and JVC's FALCONBRID high-speed image processing engine. This allows Full HD quality to be maintained even when using electronic image stabilization and pan/tilt. The camera offers 10x optical zoom for high-quality close-ups and for streaming images and sound from live events as it allows the camera to remain unobtrusive.
With the GV-LS2WE you can record your footage in HD on available SD media cards or stream in HD. The camera features dual-stream output allowing you to record and stream at the same time, although only one stream can be in HD. The camera features control via a web browser interface, and you can also monitor and control the camera via the JVC Cam app on a smartphone or tablet.
- The camera features a 12.4 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor, for improved low-light sensitivity, and an f1.2-2.4 10x optical zoom lens. The FALCONBRID processor provides 16x dynamic and 200x digital zoom.
- The camera features a built-in stereo microphone and a MIC input for an external microphone.
- Wireless & Wired Control
- The camera features an Ethernet connection that allows you to control the camera using a web browser interface across a network.
- The camera also features Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can monitor and control the camera using select Android or IOS devices and the downloadable JVC Cam app.
- The camera can connect to an available Wi-Fi router for multi-camera control of up to four live-streaming cameras.
- Dual Streams
- You can stream HD over Wi-Fi or the Ethernet connection at up to 5Mb/s. The dual stream capability provides up to two output streams (only one in HD) that you can record and stream simultaneously.
Pan Tilt Cradle
- Quick & Quiet Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- the pan tilt cradle uses direct-drive motors to provide near-silent panning/tilting, with a movement range of ±150° laterally and -30° to +40° vertically.