The SW720A Sidewinder Series Standard Definition PTZ Camera with 18-Pin Circular MS-Style Connector from Sidewinder records day/night color or B&W standard-definition NTSC video. The day/night feature can be set for manual or automatic operation. The camera provides 360° rotation on both pan and tilt axes, and provides an optical zoom magnification of 35x with 520 TVL resolution and electronic image stabilization.
A self-cleaning hydrophilic coating is provided on the front lens window of the camera to ensure clear, crisp video images and to reduce maintenance. An Indium-Tin-Oxide coating is provided on the inside of the front lens window to heat it and prevent fogging. The camera also features day/night DSP camera technology that delivers vivid color images during daylight and high sensitivity monochrome images during nighttime.
This PTZ camera operates on AC line voltage within a voltage range of 85 to 265VAC and an operating frequency of 47 to 63 Hz. All camera signals, including power, communication, and video, are provided on a 18-pin circular MS-style connector mounted at the end of a 36” umbilical cable exiting from the bottom of the camera.
The camera uses a 4-wire, full duplex RS-485- or RS-422-compatible communication link to provide pan-tilt-zoom control and to allow setting of presets, tours, and other camera features. While basic pan-tilt-zoom operation can be implemented with only a 2-wire unidirectional interface, it is recommended that the camera be provided with the full 4-wire interface to enable the more advanced features, such as remote firmware uploading and camera status queries.
The camera supports industry standard COHU and Pelco setup and command codes sets. NTCIP Code support can be provided as an option.
- 0.05° preset repeatability accuracy
- Continuous 360° rotation in both axes
- 35x optical zoom lens with electronic image stabilization
- Hydrophilic (TiO2) self-cleaning glass window
- Day/night DSP camera technology
- Optional camera enclosure pressurization
- Network and video encoding options available
- Three mounting options to choose from (wall/post-top/pole) 1
- ENG Option: Locks pan/tilt motion during vehicle travel
- SDI Output: SMPTE 259M serial digital interface output
- EIS @ 5 Hz Suppression: -12 dB @ 5 Hz
- Power Transients / Interruptions: Conforms to NEMA TS2, paragraph 2.1.6