The Pavilion TouchSmart 11-e010nr Multi-Touch 11.6" Notebook Computer from HP combines performance and portability into one compact laptop. Starting at just 3.08 pounds and 0.86" slim, this compact notebook is easy to carry and use while on the go.
The 11.6" widescreen LED-backlit display is a touchscreen. The touchscreen allows you to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 8. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution powered by integrated AMD Radeon HD 8210 graphics. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port.
The system is powered by a 1.0GHz AMD Elite Mobility A4-1250 accelerated processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 500GB 5400rpm hard drive, a multi-format digital media card reader, 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with DTS Sound+ technology.
Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles, which provide notifications in real-time. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11-e010nr
- AMD Elite Mobility A4-1250 Performance
- The HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11-e010nr notebook features a 1.0GHz AMD Elite Mobility A4-1250 accelerated processor. With a 1MB L2 cache and 4GB of DDR3 RAM, you'll be able to experience reliable performance
- 11.6" LED-Backlit Touchscreen
- The 11.6" widescreen LED-backlit display is actually a touchscreen that allows you to take full advantage of the integrated multi-touch gestures of Windows 8. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution provided by integrated AMD Radeon HD 8210 graphics
- Comfort & Portability
- Starting at just 3.08 pounds and 0.86" slim, this compact HP notebook is easy to carry and use. Enjoy the full-size, island-style keyboard and large touchpad for all-day comfort. Featuring HP's advanced CoolSense technology, this compact HP notebook enables you to control the cooling. With a simple click, you can set HP's exclusive software for maximum cooling and optimized performance. This HP notebook will do the rest to adjust to your preferred settings while on the move. This option combined with a design that directs heat away from the body is what HP CoolSense technology is all about
- Going Green in Style
- The anodized silver coating with an HP Imprint finish gives this HP notebook a stylish look that will leave your onlookers in awe while making others green with envy. Speaking of green, this HP notebook is Energy Star certified and EPEAT Silver registered for excellent energy efficiency. It also has a mercury-free LED display, arsenic-free display glass and free recycling of your old computer hardware to promote a green, eco-friendly lifestyle
- Stay Connected
- Now you can enjoy the best online experience possible with a 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. A built-in HP TrueVision Webcam with an integrated digital microphone puts you face-to-face with friends or colleagues
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles that are customizable to your liking and that update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen
- Seamless Integration of Multi-Touch Gestures
- Windows 8 supports multi-touch gestures. Now, you can use your keyboard, mouse or the touchpad using simple gestures. Whether you're browsing apps, reading a book or typing on the go with touch, you'll be able to seamlessly switch between all three interactive components. With the touchpad, Windows 8 allows you to use multi-touch gestures, such as swipe, drag, tap, slide, pinch-to-zoom and more
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, you'll be able to bring all your personalized Start screens with you by signing into your Microsoft account. When signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your own Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to your services as well, such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it