The black PLPROFILE4 LED Luminaire Fixture with 25 to 50° Zoomspot Lens from Strand Lighting features variable-beam profile with precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam. With a combination of LED source technology and precision optical design, this luminaire delivers high projection quality in a compact, robust luminaire.
The PLPROFILE4 Luminaire uses an LED engine, which allows for color matching to be simplified across the stage. It features an easy-to-use user interface and does not require lamp or color filter change. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Profile with seamless fading between colors allows designers a vast creativity.
Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLPROFILE4 Luminaire suitable for pattern projection and stage washes on a large stage. It has an on-board LCD menu system for luminaire setup, control, and addressing. The menu system is extremely user-friendly and offers all configuration options with a few button presses. The Luminaire supports wireless DMX512 control for instant connections without running control wiring. Each wireless receiver also has a DMX512 out port to control adjacent luminaires.
The Luminaire supports wired and wireless DMX512 control with a choice of 8 or 16-bit control resolution or a simple 3-channel control. This LED Luminaire with 4 or more colors requires additional control for intuitive operation. All Strand Lighting Palette family controls support extended color control and color temperature control to simplify programming and luminaire color matching.
The PLPROFILE4 Luminaire’s powerful LED engines offer seamless performance and long life. Under normal operating conditions the LED engine has a life expectancy in excess of 50,000 hours, however under worst case operating conditions with the luminaire set to continuous full output it is possible that a small percentage of LEDs may require replacement sooner.
- Four RGBW LED chips deliver limitless color mixing and variable color temperature
- Infinite color choice from the RGBW engines and supporting color temperatures from 2300 to 9970K in white
- Homogenized, fully mixed color output light, no multiple color shadows
- 50,000 hour life before degradation in light output and quality is expected
- Quick selection of warm white, cool white, and daylight
- Color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- User defined on-board presets states available to record your color composition
- Constant color balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting
- DMX512 Input / Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution or a simple 3-channel control
- Wireless DMX512 option that is compatible with Wireless Solution W-DMX, Lumen Radio, or City Theatrical Show DMX512 transmitters
- On-board LCD menu for ease of luminaire set up and addressing
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) - for UVA, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm)
- Electronic power supply; CE marked
- Construction features machined aluminum, sheet metal, and molded engineering grade plastic components