The ikan iLED312-v2 On-Camera Bi-Color LED Light with Digital Display is a compact battery powered daylight/tungsten balanced on camera light. It features a continuously variable color temperature between 3200 tungsten and 5600 K daylight, and a built-in variable dimmer that can dim the lights output from 100 to 10%. Built into the light is an LCD display panel that shows a digital readout of the brightness level, color temperature of the light and features a battery gauge so you know how much power you have left.
The light produces a 60° beam angle, and includes both a removable four leaf barn door and diffusion gel. The light features slots for two Sony L type batteries, and includes two batteries and a dual battery charger. A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows you to mount the light to your camera's accessory shoe via the included ball adapter. You can also stack multiple iLED312 lights together using the interlocking rail system. An included soft carry case allows you to easily pack and carry your light unit, gel, barn doors and included accessories to and from shoots.
- Variable Color Temperature & Dimming
- The iLED312-v2 features 312 LEDs, and a single knob that allows you to vary the color temperature of the unit from 3200 to 5600K. A separate knob controls the dimming of the unit, with brightness range of 100 to 10%.
- Digital Display Screen
- The dimmer and color temperature settings are controlled by analog knobs, but the built-in digital readout on the built-in display screen allows you to match the output of other units or repeat setups, if you have to go back and get pick up shots. The display also incorporates a four-step battery gauge so you know how much battery power you have left.
- Barn Doors
- The included four sided removable barn doors are constructed so the doors can interlock together, limiting light leak from the edges, controlling light spill, and providing directionality to your light. The side doors feature articulating leafs that provide you a fairly wide range of adjustment while still controlling light leaks from the edges of the doors.
- Although you can attach diffusion gel to the barn doors, the iLED312-v2 features a slot for the included precut diffusion sheet, that can be used with or without the barn doors in place. The diffusion is notched, and a safety tab engages the notch to prevent it from accidentally falling out.
- The light unit features slots for two Sony L type batteries of any capacity, and includes two NP550 type batteries. The light can run on one or two batteries, you can use the AC adapter that powers the included dual battery charger to power the light instead, via the small power connector on the back of the unit.
- The light incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in the bottom of the unit, and an interlocking rail system that allows you to stack up to three units vertically or horizontally, with a maximum of six lights.