The EverFocus NAV Series EFC302 2-Door TCP/IP Network Access Controller is a powerful Linux-based controller with a modular design. It supports 2 doors and 2 readers, and 2 alarm inputs and 4 alarm outputs. You can add up to 4 door modules to this NAV controller for expanding the control scale to up to 8 doors / readers. You can also add one alarm module to the NAV controller to manage up to 10 alarm inputs and 18 alarm outputs.
This NAV controller can connect up to 31 Flex series controllers from EverFocus (sold separately) to expand the control scale of up to 256 doors / readers. You can connect to the NAV controller via network to remotely review and monitor all the events on NAV and Flex controllers and configure all 31 Flex series controllers (sold separately) from the same built in browser-based management software. Furthermore, you can also install multiple NAV controllers (sold separately) for a large-scale access control system. By doing so, you will need the enterprise level Navigation software installed as a central server to manage the large access control system.
The main module controls the fundamental functions of the controller, including the built-in browser based software, the system management, the power supply, event records, built-in Ethernet port, and communication via RS 485 port, 2 alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs. The main module also controls the door modules and alarm module.
The alarm module is used to extend the controller's alarm function, adding up to 2 alarm inputs and 4 alarm outputs. The controller can only add 1 alarm module.
The door module is used to control up to 2 readers, 2 relays for door locks, 2 relays for alarm outputs, other door control peripherals, and event signals to the main module. This controller can add up to 2 door modules.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Embedded Linux operating system
- Built-in database engine
- Built-in 512M large capacity memory
- Modular design for easy expansion of the system, and auto detection on expansion modules
- Manage up to 31 EverFocus' Flex Series controllers (sold separately)
- Secure access through the Web browser is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Network automatic backup and upgrade
- USB 2.0 automatic backup and controller firmware upgrade
- Remote setting, control and management; no software needed to be installed
- Manage up to 100,000 cards and 1,000,000 event records
- Supports 2,048 management groups
- Supports 2,048 access schedule
- Supports 12 kinds of access patterns
- Supports card / group mode to access the door
- Supports 4 x 4 lock level, achieves 4 teams x 4 multi cards access setting on each door
- Each door supports 10 different independent day setting (Sunday to Monday, and 3 kinds of custom day setting); each day can take 10 time zones with minimum 1 minute duration
- Supports comprehensive access features including interlock, area based anti passback, multi-card / multi-level access control, panic open, remote door control, system arm / disarm, multiple door verification mode, and first card, etc.
- Multiple languages support: English, Chinese, and Russian