The PortaBrace SLD-39XT Padded Case for Camera Slider carries sliders up to 39 inches long and is wide enough for most sliders to stay assembled when being transported. It is constructed from durable 1000-denier Cordura nylon for long product life and a padded interior. It features a single zipper chain that extends beyond the length of the case, that extra length and the dual zipper sliders allow the mouth of the case to open fully for unobstructed access to the interior.
The SLD-39XT is a rigid soft-sided case, with internal reinforcing bars and a padded foam bottom. The exterior bottom panel features waterproof, anti-skid construction, providing additional protection to your slider. The carry handles and hauling strap are wrapped in suede for durability and comfort, and a removable suede covered padded shoulder strap makes carrying your slider on your shoulder much less of an ordeal.
- The SLD-39XT is constructed from 1000-denier Cordura nylon, with internal reinforcing bars and a padded bottom, providing a rigid carry case.
- The exterior nylon fabric has proven its worth on sets and locations around the world.
- The interior is a dark orange, which provides good contrast for finding the bits and pieces of gear that tend to get lost inside of cases.
- The dual zipper sliders each have a length of cord looped through the pull tab, making them easier to locate and use.
- The rigid support structure, padded interior, and tie-down strap protect your slider during transit, without adding significantly to the weight.
- The case features a waterproof anti-skid bottom panel. This is especially important when stacking the case on top of other equipment, or inadvertently putting it down on damp/wet ground.
- An exterior pocket allows you to carry camera plates, slider feet, and small tools with your slider in a separate compartment reducing the chance of damaging your slider's rails. A clear plastic window on the outside pocket is ideal for putting in your business card to identify your case.
- Suede covered handles and shoulder strap provide a comfortable durable grip, making it easier to carry your equipment. The shoulder strap is removable, and this can help prevent the case from becoming snagged while packing or unpacking your gear for transport.
- The suede covered haul strap on one end makes it easy to grab the case when it is stacked with other gear and the handles are inaccessible.