The Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera Body Basic Kit from B&H combines the versatile full-frame DSLR along with a wide range of useful accessories to complement working with the 6D. The basic kit includes a 16GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I memory card, an extra lithium-ion battery pack, an LCD screen protector, a bottle of lens cleaning fluid, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a wireless remote shutter release control, and a camera bag to house all of the kit components.
The EOS 6D features a full-frame 20.2MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor to produce an impressive image quality with notable low-light sensitivity to an expanded ISO 102400. The processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps and a continuous shooting rate up to 4.5 fps in full resolution. The 6D utilizes an 11-point autofocus system, with one center cross-type point, to quickly and accurately acquire focus and an iFCL 63-zone dual layer metering sensor utilizes the AF system as well as color and luminance values to determine precise exposure readings. A 3.0" 1,040k-dot LCD monitor is available for bright, clear live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation for employing a host of image modes as well as for employing built-in Wi-Fi and GPS technologies.
This Kit Includes:
- Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Ruggard Commando 36 DSLR Shoulder Bag
- Watson LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 2000mAh)
- Vello FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Canon
- Vello Snap-On LCD Screen Protector for Canon 6D
- Zeiss Lens Care Kit
- Pearstone Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, 18% Gray (7 x 7.9")