The black 100' Roadhog Microphone Cable from RapcoHorizon features XLR-Female to XLR-Male connectors and utilizes pure copper conductors and shielding materials for high-quality sound, and encases that sound in an extra-thick, rugged PVC skin for durability without sacrificing flexibility.
- Two 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Manufactured with Neutrik brand black XLR connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality