The GE70 2OE-071US 17.3" Notebook Computer from MSI is a high-performance notebook computer, built with gaming and multimedia use in mind. The chassis features a bold design with a sleek black body kit, a laser film cover and red accents.
The 17.3" widescreen display features LED backlighting, which uses less power than CCFL backlighting. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution powered by a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics card with 2GB of discrete memory. The display can play Full HD 1080p content natively without upscaling. The screen also has an anti-reflective finish, which reduces glare in brightly lit environments.
The system is powered by a quad-core 4th generation Haswell 2.4GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor. It also has 12GB of 1600MHz DDR3L RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, a Blu-ray Disc reader, a 3-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in quad speakers with Sound Blaster technology. Windows 7 Home Premium is the installed operating system.
- Quad-Core 4th-Gen Haswell Intel Core i7 Performance
- The MSI GE70 houses a 4th-generation Haswell Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.4GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.4GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor uses less voltage than its predecessor for improved battery life. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache, 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be multitasking between applications quickly and efficiently
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M Graphics
- Built for a visually stunning gaming experience, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M arms you with industry-leading technologies including DirectX 11 support, dynamic PhysX effects, CUDA, and more. Based on NVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture, the GeForce GTX 765M provides optimal performance per watt. The SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is reliable performance, power efficiency and high image quality
- Full HD 17.3" Anti-Reflective Display
- The 17.3" display has an anti-reflective screen designed to cut down on the amount of light that reflects off the display, reducing eyestrain and sharpening the picture to provide a more enjoyable viewing experience. The display also has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution so you can play 1080p HD content natively in deep black levels and vibrant color
- Killer E2200 Intelligent Networking
- For an online multiplayer, the slightest bit of lag will throw off your game. That's why this MSI GE70 has a 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack to ensure you have the support for a fast-wired Internet connection. Using Killer E2200 Intelligent Networking technology and Qualcomm Atheros' exclusive Advanced Stream Detect, the MSI GE70 automatically classifies and prioritizes latency-sensitive network traffic for online games, HD video and high-quality audio for better control and fewer buffering interruptions during your online experience. If you're going mobile, the GE70 also supports 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi for wireless online gaming. There is also Bluetooth support so you can connect a Bluetooth-compliant mouse or gamepad wirelessly to your MSI GE70
- Gaming Keyboard by SteelSeries
- There is no exception for error when it comes to serious gaming. Play with precise control with anti-ghosting, which allows for simultaneous key presses and rapid response times
- Audio Boost
- For crystal clear and high fidelity sound, the audio jacks have been coated with gold for maximum audio transfer. Working in sync with an audio amplifier, you always have the upper hand as you can expect to hear every step and sound from your headset