This Underwater Housing from Ikelite is a waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the surface with your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II digital camera. It has a depth rating of 200'. The housing provides access to all important camera functions via mechanical controls. The camera's built-in, pop-up flash is usable. The case is constructed in the USA from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. Housing buoyancy is nearly neutral in fresh water.
You can attach optional 67mm threaded wide-angle and macro lenses to the front of the housing's built-in lens port. Wide-angle lenses will enable extreme close-up shots, while macro ones will increase your angle of coverage, allowing you to get close to your subject while fitting more in the frame. Additionally, the port can also accept optional color correction filters for restoring hues that get absorbed underwater.
Expand your system by adding an optional AF35 AutoFlash strobe, which features a flex arm and mounts onto the grip handle of an optional tray. This external strobe is triggered as a slave by the firing of the camera's built-in flash and replicates TTL exposure. The housing comes bundled with a flash diffuser to soften the light of the camera's built-in flash and a flash deflector to redirect it towards an external strobe.
- Depth Rating
- Can be used at a maximum depth of 200'
- Provides access to all important camera functions via mechanical controls, which are conveniently placed at your fingertips. Handling is easy and comfortable with or without gloves
- Made from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear, allowing you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. Designed, built by hand, and tested in the USA
- Nearly neutral in fresh water
- Lens Port
- Built-in port accepts optional 67mm threaded wide-angle and macro lenses attached to its front. A wide-angle lens, such as the optional W-30, will increase your angle of coverage, allowing you to capture more of the scene. The W-30 is specifically designed for 28mm and wider lenses and can be easily removed and replaced underwater. No vignetting will be present when using this lens, but slight vignetting may occur with other external wide-angles. A macro lens will give you clarity in extreme close-up shots
- Color Correction Filters
- To restore colors that get absorbed underwater, you can use optional external color correction filters: 6441.41 for blue water and 6441.81 for green water. Both are designed for use without a strobe
- TTL Flash Exposure Replication
- The optional AF35 AutoFlash strobe features a flex arm and mounts onto the grip handle of an optional tray. The strobe is triggered by the firing of the camera's built-in flash and automatically varies its own power to replicate TTL exposure. The housing comes bundled with a flash diffuser to soften the light of the camera's built-in flash and a flash deflector to redirect it towards an external strobe
- Configured with 12-24 threads with 3" spacing for attaching an optional tray with release handle(s), which will provide improved stability and attachment points for lighting
- Recommended Optional Accessories
- In addition to the AF35 AutoFlash, wide-angle and macro lenses, color filters and tray, the Gamma LED light is recommended; lightweight (4 oz) and made of aluminum, it offers an output of over 220 lumens, a beam angle of 10° and a burn time of 10 hr. The Gamma AF35 mount allows you to attach this light to the arm of the AF35 AutoFlash