The Bosch DIVAR IP 3000 Network Video Recorder, with four 2TB HDDs, is an easy-to-use, all-in-one recording, viewing, and management solution for network surveillance systems of up to 32 channels (all channels pre-licensed). Running the full Bosch Video Management System solution and powered by Bosch Video Recording Manager including the Video Streaming Gateway to integrate 3rd party cameras, this recorder is an intelligent IP storage device that eliminates the need for a separate NVR server and storage hardware. Thus, it provides a professional video management system solution and ease of operation.
The DIVAR IP 3000 is a 4-bay mini tower unit that combines advanced management and state-of-the-art recording management into a single cost-effective, plug-and-play IP recording appliance for IT-minded customers who are seeking a second generation DVR and NVR recording solution.
The DIVAR IP 3000 appliance utilizes a highly energy efficient, embedded design. Easy to install and operate, the recorder features a wizard-based set-up and centralized configuration to reduce installation times by as much as 45%. All components are pre-installed and pre-licensed. Simply connect to the network and power the unit up — DIVAR IP 3000 is ready to begin recording.
The featured Bosch Video Management System manages all IP and digital video and audio, plus all the security data being transmitted across your IP network. It seamlessly combines IP cameras and encoders, provides system-wide event and alarm management, system health monitoring, and user and priority management.
- Features front-swappable SATA-II hard drive support providing up to 8TB of gross storage capacity. All system software is pre-installed and pre-activated - creating a ready-to-use video management appliance. It utilizes Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 (64-bit).
- Instant Real-Time Access to Video - View high-quality HD video despite low or limited bandwidth connections. Dynamic Transcoding technology ensures you can view your video immediately - anytime, anywhere. Dynamic Transcoding retrieves the data from DIVAR IP 3000 and subsequently decodes and decompresses the data stream to a lower rate bit stream, tailored to the bandwidth of the connection. When the video is paused, the instant detail enhancement feature instantly displays the full HD video.
- Once booted up, the system will offer immediate access to the Bosch Video Management System management application via a customized GUI. The ability to use one central GUI for configuration and operations management reduces installation and training requirements.
- All-in-one, fully featured video management solution for up to 32 channels.
- Out-of-the-box IP video recording solution with up to 8TB (4 x 2TB) storage capacity. 1
- Robust, secure operation - instant real time access to video
- Instantly find what you are looking for
- Advanced user and alarm management