The NX30 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens from Samsung is an interchangeable lens camera that provides the benefits of a larger DSLR camera in the compact, lightweight body of a mirrorless system. It combines a 20.3 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, with the DRIMeIV image processor to deliver high-quality imagery, 9 fps burst shooting, and Full HD 1080/60p video capability. A standard ISO sensitivity range of 100-25600 allows you to shoot photos in extreme low-light conditions.
The electronic viewfinder is tiltable 80° upwards, which will enable you to shoot at low angles while still looking through the viewfinder. For an alternate viewing method, menu navigation, or to review your shots, the NX30 has a 3" AMOLED touch display. With a 720 x 480 resolution, and 1,037k dots, the display can swivel horizontally 180° while rotating vertically 270°.
Intuitive sharing features such as Tag & Go, Photo Beam, and MobileLink are made easy with the NX30's built-in NFC and Wi-Fi capabilities. You can instantly share your photos through Dropbox, and AutoShare. Remote Viewfinder Pro allows you to control your camera remotely from your smart device.
The included 18-55mm lens features Samsung's i-Function technology, which puts a button on the lens that unlocks the manual adjustment of several settings. Choose from the shutter speed, aperture, exposure value, white balance, and ISO, and then turn the ring on the lens to adjust your selected parameter. Optical image stabilizer and fast autofocus help deliver clear, sharp imagery.
Included with the camera is Adobe Lightroom 5, as well as iLauncher.
- NX AF System II provides fast and accurate autofocusing.
- The Tag & Go function lets you tag and share images quickly and easily by pairing the NX30 with NFC enabled smart devices.
- Photo Beam is a feature that transfers images or videos to a smart device by simply touching the two devices together.
- With MobileLink you can select multiple images to send to up to four smart devices at one time, removing the need for others to take the same photo with their own camera.
- OIS Duo technology combines the optical and digital image stabilization, to provide smooth and steady video clips.
- While recording Full HD Video, the NX30 captures stereo recording, and can also support a standard 3.5mm microphone for improved audio quality.
- You can stream Full HD 30p videos directly from the NX30 through its HDMI connection.
- Two dedicated custom modes can be accessed on the mode dial, allowing you to store your preferred camera settings, and retrieve them quickly, while ten additional settings can be stored on the camera.
- Samsung's i-Function enables one-touch access to camera settings such as shutter speed and aperture. i-Function Plus allows you to reprogram existing buttons to your preferred settings.