The Ashly MX-206 Stereo Microphone Mixer is a 6-input microphone mixer designed to supplement larger consoles or for use as a stand alone mixer in sound-reinforcement and portable installations. The MX-206 features 6 studio grade, low-noise XLR 3-pin microphone preamps. Each input features a 20dB Pad switch that avoid signal overload due to excessive gain.
All of the MX-206's microphone preamps are capable of supplying +48V phantom power (globally switched) to condenser microphones. The output section features a balanced XLR mono, and L/R RCA stereo outputs. An Aux stereo input also features unbalanced L/R RCA stereo input connections and can be used to input signal from playback devices or additional mixers. The front panel features Level and Pan control as well as -20, -40 & -60dB gain switches for each input channel. The MX-206's compact, single-rack-space design allows easy storage and transport for mobile use.
- 6 Microphone Inputs
- The MX-206 6 channel microphone mixer features low noise XLR microphone preamps on all input channels.
- Stereo and Mono Output
- The output section features a single XLR mono output connection and L/R unbalanced RCA stereo outputs.
- Stereo AUX Input
- A L/R unbalanced stereo RCA Aux input can be used for playback devices such as CD and cassette players, as well as signals from other mixers.
- Pad Switches
- Every channel features a Pad switch that provides the attenuation needed to avoid overload from microphones that output high gain levels.
- Gain Switches
- The front panel features -20, -40 & -60dB input level gain switches.
- Pan Control
- All channels feature level and Pan control for complete control over signal placement within the stereo field.
- +48 Volt Phantom Power
- All input channels provide +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.